Monday, February 18, 2013

Thing #11


 I found that using www.Topix.net is the simplest way to find feeds that peaked my interests.  The main news feeds that I like to participate in are sports, politics, and entertainment, and they are all on the top of my scrollbar.  It makes it very easy for me to access any news or updates on top stories that I enjoy. 

The news feed site that was most confusing was www.Technorati.com.  At first glance, I did not find the feeds that most interested me.  However, the website is not horrible.  I do like their Top 100 column.  In fact, that was one of the useful feeds that I connected with. Although, I am doubtful that I will use any of these websites too often, I do recognize the entertainment aspect of them.

I did not any unusual feeds.  All the ones that I came across seemed reasonable of the internet world.  Maybe if I had spent hours searching through the sites I would have found something “unusual.”  I found other newsfeeds by going to useful websites and checking to see if they had a RSS feed.  It appears not all websites have the easy access RSS feed button. However, most did.

No comments:

Post a Comment