Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Thing #9




The image generators can be fun. It is pretty fun how you can take a previously taken picture (provided that the image is not too large) and add some special imagery with clip art or special effects. I cannot imagine using these applications within a classroom though, unless the class was geared towards using the internet for your personal pleasure. Otherwise, this feature will serve well as a way to fill some empty time during my leisure. The website that I used to create these creations was at www.Imagechef.com.  I set up an account and then I created the picture with the options that they gave me.  For the candy art, I simply saved the picture to my computer as a document.  I did not register for anything.  However, creating the mashup with the pictures I already had was a bit more challenging.  I set up an account and emailed the images to myself.  I found it easy to come up with the creation that I wanted without spending a ton of time on it.  I did, however, have to create an account, but at least it was free.

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment