Monday, February 18, 2013

Thing #4


1. Shows the blogger that you hear them and it encourages them to create even more blogs.  They know they are no longer blogging to themselves, but to a community of bloggers, readers and responders.

2. One can influence those that they admire with a significant and relative comment.  In addition, one can create a small trend of whatever the topic is on the blog.  By commenting on a particular blog, one is saying that the small piece of rhetoric is meaningful and important enough to further discuss in a later period.  Updates on that topic may be imminent.

3. I commented on Amber Law’s thing 3, Jeffery Doyle’s thing 6, Bailey’s thing 7, Michelle Clark’s thing 7, and Brandy Putman’s thing 4. The two others of my choice that I commented on were Motley Crew's post on the Confessions of a Pioneer Woman and Do I Dare Disturb the Universe with Scott Elias at www.blogScottElias.net.

4. I chose to comment on these blogs because I agreed with them.  My thoughts and ideas totally coincided with theirs.  Also, I wanted to let the blogger know that their posts were relevant to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment