Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Thing # 14


The mind mapping website that I attempted to explore was the www.MindMeister.com.  I have never heard of a mind mapping tool before.  I was hoping that there would be some kind of demonstration video.  However, there was not.  I did not know how to get started using this application.  I was actually thoroughly disappointed.

On the other hand, Gliffy.com was very recognizable and I understood the use of it right away.  This is a great tool to create charts and diagrams to enhance the focal point of a presentation.  One can also create hierarchy trees to show relationships or to show a chain of command within a company.  Gliffy.com is also great for illustrating directions and showing the process of any given sequence of actions.  I can definitely find use with this website.  It is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment