Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thing #17, Delicious.com


This website is one that I doubt that I will use too often.  However, I will give it a chance.  It seems to have the same effect as Yahoo’s or Google’s search engine.  I have searched for educational websites before and I came across a number of helpful website using Yahoo. Thus, I imagine that I will forget about this website as soon as I finish this blog. However, there is use for it. I imagine that you are much more protected against the possibility of running into some inappropriate websites.  In addition, it is nice to have a website where the tags are completely controlled by the consumers of the internet and not the corporation who owns the website.  Also, the website that I found searching for “educational technology” will definitely prove useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment