Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thing #15


I took the opportunity to add and edit on a wiki page.  I never knew that anybody could add and edit on certain pages like that.  I am used to being able to comment or like a post or a page; but having the power to edit and put your own stamp on a web page is pretty nice.  A wiki page can be pretty nice to use, even within the settings of a classroom or especially for a class.  It is a good way to set up discussions or collectively create a project on documenting for an area of study or research.  Even though the freedom to edit and add to a webpage is exhilarating, a level of integrity has to be guarded by a supervisor of the page.  That can be pretty hard to protect if such a large volume of people have the freedom to change the content of a webpage at will. 

I explored the APSU wiki page and I added a “Thing 9” entry.  In addition, I made a few changes to someone else’s entry.  

No comments:

Post a Comment